Thursday, January 15, 2009

Holy crap? That was 6 years ago?

My boss was a total pain, a complete jerk, the proverbial boss from hell . One of those awful uber-demanding people who sucked the air out of the room just by entering it. I survived by having a "2 candy bar crisis" or even a "4 candy bar crisis" response. That phrase even entered the office lexicon -- wow, this one is a 3 candy bar crisis! Sure there were better ways to cope with the stress, but heck this one worked. Until I just realized that that guy isn't my boss anymore and hasn't been my boss for over 6 years! And, I have the mega of all mega root beer bellies to show for it. Seeing all the jiggles in a mirror while getting my hair cut was my "aha OMG moment." Now I gotta figure out how to get back on track...

No comments:

Post a Comment