Friday, January 16, 2009

Me, Oprah and a bag of gumdrops

Well, I decided to do some research this week about losing weight. Lucky me, Oprah was having her Best Life series. I tuned in on Monday to hear what she and Bob Greene had to say about following off the weight wagon , something I've done a few times. I listened again on Tuesday night, this time with Dr. Oz. I took copious notes both nights. I highlighted things to remember. I listed other resources to check out. So, one side of my brain was doing the right things, or so I thought. But the other side of my brain, or is it the darker side of my soul, my dark hidden self, was doing its own thing. 'Cuz each night I mindlessly munched while listening and taking all those detailed notes. Almost a pound of gumdrops one night and jelly beans the next. What is wrong with me?????

No comments:

Post a Comment